- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Total Time: 35-45 minutes
|1 Tbsp||Baking Powder|
|½ cup||Brown Sugar|
|1 cup||Pumpkin Puree|
|½ cup||Butter, softened|
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees. Grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and cornmeal. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs and stir in pumpkin, oil and molasses.
4. Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients just until combined; pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. In a small bowl, stir the butter, honey and cinnamon togther. Serve at room temperature with the cornbread.
This family favorite can be served warm, or made ahead and served at room temperature.